Saturday, September 8, 2007

quest for keith writer to be published

Rock On! is an anthology of concert experiences within a historical context and I need to hear from you. My book, which will be published this winter, needs to be completed by end of this month so I  really need your stories asap.
 
You don't have to be a writer and it doesn't matter who you saw - just need to know who you saw, where you saw them, and what happened on the way or afterwards.

Tell me your concert experiences (in 250 words or more), and send concert photos if you have them. If you want your name in the book, let me know; if not, let me know. Please feel free to forward this request to everyone you know with my contact info. Deadline is fast approaching! Time is of the essence - please step up for me. Email your stories to JonRockOn@aol.com




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: